Friday 21 November 2014

Cherry Dollface comes to the UK!!







 Waaah!!! Okay so this got announced a few days ago but I haven't been on the blog until today... So excited about the announcement that the wonderful Cherry Dollface is FINALLY coming to the UK! Haven't been able to snap my tickets up yet so don't buy them all up before I do but you can either join in one of her popular group classes showing you vintage hair and make up tricks or pay for her one on one!! In this hour of personal time, you can ask her anything you like, a particular hair style you've been dying to try or a make-up idea you just can't get right. 

The beautiful Cherry is an absolute inspiration to every girl with her contagious confidence and celebration of women! Her Youtube page www.youtube.com/thecherrydollface has everything you could ever want to see as a girl and as an aspiring pin up! 

So hoping I can get tickets and I can't wait to meet the beauty! 

Kisses,

Misty x

No comments:

Post a Comment